I have been a real estate broker for 28 years and now own Connor J Maffucci, LLC, a family operated business which has been servicing Long Island & the New York Metropolitan area since 1920. I am dedicated to giving clients “First Class” professional service and honest advice enabling them to make sound financial decisions in the sale and purchase of real estate.
I am very knowledgeable regarding the local market and have broad experience working with diverse populations, and building professional business relationships at all levels.
My experience includes:
- Worked with several banks as an REO (real estate-owned property) broker, managing, marketing and selling.
- In addition to having formulated the BPO’s (broker’s price opinion) for these properties, I have also worked with several other companies completing BPO’s.
- Advertised and promoted properties to the general public via networking, brochures, ads, advertisements, open houses and multiple listing services to maximize exposure.
- Negotiated contracts and coordinated with lenders, attorneys and inspectors.
- Showed residential properties and explained the features, value and benefits of available homes.
My goal is assist you in having a successful real estate transaction experience!